Guidelines and Application for Dink Fund
DINKS MEMORIAL FUND a fund of Yorkshire Terrier National Rescue, Inc. (YTNR) A 501 (c)(3) non profit organization.
Dinks Memorial Fund is dedicated to the memory of a little yorkie named Dink who now resides at
the Rainbow Bridge. This fund was founded to provide financial assistance to pet owners with
yorkies in need of emergency veterinary care.
YTNR relies soley on individual donations made to the Dink Memorial Fund. Assistance is determined by the availability of funds at the time of need. Eligibility requirements are based upon (1) medical urgency, (2) financial need, (3)available funds.
An applicant applying for a grant must provide:
1. The most recent copy of their 1040. (gross and net income pages)
a. Unemployed and Disabled applicants must provide proof of unemployment or disability.
2. A report from the vet with a diagnosis, prognosis and treatment, with estimated costs for the specified yorkie.
3. Photo's and updates to the Dinks Fund.
* The above information must be faxed to 615-746-2113 within 24 hours along with your completed application.
4. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for review.
5. False or misleading information on an application will result in immediate withdrawal of monetary assistance. The applicant will be notified of the withdrawal, and if Dinks Funds has disbursed any monies toward veterinary care, the applicant will be held responsible to repay the amount in total back to Dinks Fund.
6. If your application is approved, it applies only for the condition for which you have requested funds.
7. All approved applicants will provide regular updates. A minimum of one email every third day on your dogs condition is required until the case is closed. Failure to provide updates will result in closure of the case without prior notice and all funds will be suspended.
8. Dinks funds will be disbursed only to the attending veterinarian.
Please fill out the form completely. Incomplete forms will be deleted. Please
fill in your e-mail address and personal information. This information is private and will not be
given out to anyone other than a Dink Fund representatives in order to process your application.